Customer Care Representative
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
* Highly acclaimed company
* Offers a diverse range of services to the public and businesses alike
* Has a clear, achievable career progression
* Prides themselves on offering a first-class customer experience
* Open-plan diverse office environment
* The business is easily accessible from the train station, park and ride, on foot and by bicycle
To be considered for the role of Customer Care Representative, you will have or be able to;
* Receive inbound calls from customers, listening and adhering to their needs
* Work autonomously, to clear guidelines
* Happy to work to set KPI's
* You will need to be very customer orientated
* Have excellent telephone and administration skills
* Be comfortable working on all Microsoft programmes
* Be confident listening to customer complaints, resolving any issues where possible or escalating when necessary
* Have experience working in Customer Service, this being either face to face or via telephone
The successful candidates will receive the following company benefits;
* Comprehensive 9 weeks training plan
* £18,000 basic salary plus bonus
* Generous retirement benefits
* Personal Accident and Medical Insurance Schemes
* Sports Club Membership
* Free toast, jam, speciality tea and ground coffee
* Sponsorship towards professional qualification
* 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
This will be working 35 hours a week, 5 days out of 6 - Monday to Friday 8 hour shifts between 8am and 7pm, Saturdays from 9am-2pm (rota basis). You will receive one day off during the week when you work the Saturday.
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Care Representative position, please email your CV to (url removed) or (url removed). Alternatively, you can click apply below.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful