Entry Level Position
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
- Develop relationships through regular contact with customers and internal stakeholders to confirm scheduled payments for outstanding invoices and/or understand any issues the customer has which need to be resolved before payment may be made.
- Process credit card payments for sales orders
- Process monthly customer statements and responding to any feedback or queries.
- Assist with administration of leasing orders by obtaining serial numbers and producing/checking invoices for the leasing company.
- Assist the Credit Controller with scheduled runs and make telephone contact with customers. Report any debts which cannot be resolved to the Credit Manager
- Specialised customer service tasks as required, such as providing copy invoices or proofs of delivery or consolidated bills
- Train with the Credit Analyst/Credit Manager to understand the processes and research needed to make credit limit decisions and provide occasional, supervised cover.
- Train with the Credit Manager to begin to resolve customer queries which require investigation, understand how different departments contribute to the processing of orders and establish best internal contacts for problem solving.
- Holiday/sickness cover for other team members, as appropriate
Skills & Experience
- No previous experience required. Customer facing experience, such as Customer Services, Retail or Hospitality/Leisure would be an distinct advantage
- Pleasant telephone manner and good written communication skills
- Positive and adaptable approach to sharing work with the team
- Good numeracy skills. The ability to set up simple spreadsheets would be an asset, but training can be given.
- Effective personal organisation and very strong self-motivation to own a problem, in spite internal and external obstacles to resolution, and unafraid to ask questions.
- Previous experience with a computers packages would be preferred, but is not essential
- A confident and courteous communicator both on the phone and over email
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Unafraid to ask questions or seek clarification
- Unafraid to draw attention to something that does not seem correct
- Is self-motivated and receptive to change
- Is careful to check their work in detail
- Flexible approach to business requirements
Working within a friendly team. Newly purpose built modern offices. Break out area with pool table and game stations. Hours 9-5pm Monday to Friday. Contributory Pension scheme. Competitive salary and benefits package. 27 days holiday (including Christmas shut down) plus bank holidays.Full training and progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
Apply today for immediate consideration to