Customer Service Advisor - Dutch
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dutch Customer Service Adviser to work for a leading client based in Gateshead.
The role of a Bilingual Customer Service Adviser involves the following:
* Answering inbound calls from Dutch speaking customers
* Logging all information on the company in house systems
* Liaising with the customer to identify and issues and correct accordingly
* Following up with email correspondence where required
The ideal person for the Bilingual Customer Service Adviser must have the following attributes:
* Good customer service skills
* Fluent in Norwegian and English for speaking and writing
* Excellent computer skills
Our client is a leading outsourced centre based in the Gateshead area. Due to growth in their language department they are looking to recruit a strong customer service adviser for the Dutch speaking team.
They offer a generous salary of £17,000 per annum with an immediate start available for the suitable candidate.
Working hours are Monday - Friday from 07.45 - 16.15
There are good public transport links to the area which are available throughout the day.
Previous experience is not essential for this role however a fluency in the language is required for this role.
Click the apply button below or call us today on (phone number removed). Not for you? We pay a generous referral to people who refer great candidates that go on to be appointed. Please share this link if you know somebody with the right competencies who might be interested