Customer Service Agent
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is looking for a customer service advisor to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis to start in January working on a full time basis where you will be responsible for providing first class customer support within a small team.
Duties and tasks to include:
* Answering incoming calls to the office and logging these calls to the system.
* Dealing with suppliers and contractors both by email and phone to obtain information, resolve queries or to obtain documentation.
* Processing documents and paperwork such as customer orders, matching and assigning with the correct job and updating customer / client records.
* Liaising with suppliers and contractors on a daily basis, keeping customers updated on work processes and updated the system when a job is completed.
* communicate and update managers and sites when necessary via email and phone.
* Entering information on to a budget spreadsheet when needed.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable and friendly business where you will become a crucial member of the team who will offer you a supportive working environment and training.
This is a temporary to permanent position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. If this sounds like it could be you ideal role, we would love to hear from you
White Horse Employment