Credit Management Representative
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Fixed term contract with a permanent opportunity.
Excellent Rate of Pay and Benefits package on offer.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5:30pm.
Acorn Recruitment is representing one of our top clients who specialise in Utilities, due to recent success winning a major contract they have asked us to support them expand and recruit a new member to their fun and enthusiastic team. This role is all about building relationships and handling them in the best way possible. In return you will become part of a key team that is significantly recognised within the business and rewarded accordingly. Our client has a professional working environment which is friendly and supportive consequently they promote from within and are looking for people to build a career with them. One of the many benefits that our client has to offer is the chance to complete various recognised qualifications which will help your career development.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
· Identify and review the debtor list and arrange appropriate calls.
· Establish payment dates and schedules.
· Resolve issues and disputes and liaise with the billing department.
· Negotiate with Customers to maximise recoveries, utilising all the options available.
· Provide correct advice to all customers in line with policies and company standards.
· Take customer payments and process accordingly.
· Build strong relationships with customers
To be considered for this position:
· You will have excellent customer service skills.
· Be able to work to KPIs and targets.
· Have a positive can-do attitude.
· Recent in/outbound call experience would be an advantage but not essential
There is free parking on site, close to public transport routes.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today
AMR Specialist Property Recruiters
Fresh Recruits Ltd