Customer Experience Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Glasgow - G1 2PR
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Role:
The purpose of the role of Customer Experience Manager is primarily to represent our support and provisioning teams at a variety of customer meetings and subsequent service reviews.
As Customer Experience Manager you will be required to represent Gamma on customer sites and other Gamma locations, so travel will be a key factor for this role.
You'll work to gain an excellent, in-depth knowledge of Gamma's service delivery processes and methodology in order to manage direct customer feedback and work both internally and externally to drive customer service improvements.
You'll also play a key role in the management of major service incidents whilst also comfortably managing bespoke customer agreements and reporting requirements.
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- You will be result driven and quality focused
- You'll have a proven track record of managing external customer relationships with a focus on service delivery
- You'll ideally have experience of the telecoms market or experience with business to business service providers
- You'll be comfortable and able to undertake the travel necessary for the role
- People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That's because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
- In 2017 we were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for the fifth year running.
- There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You'll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do, especially customer service, where we have a reputation far above our peers in the industry