Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
My client, a large well know company based in Mitcheldean, are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a full time permanent basis. If you're looking to work for a company who offer progression and training then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
General duties of Customer Service Advisor:
* Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner
* Provide excellent Customer Service to new and existing customers
* Answering customers queries with regards to technical issues
* booking repairs of White Goods when needed
* Ensuring the customer is kept up to date with the progress of their claim
* Process a range of administration tasks
This role requires the following:
* Previous Customer Service experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure
* Multitasking on a daily basis
* Brilliant organisational skills
To apply, or request further information about this Customer Service Advisor Role, please apply now, forward your CV to Lydia at Cordant People or call the office on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Royal Collection Trust