Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Supervisory Officer to join a well-established and industry respected company in Stockport, to be a part of their credit control team. This successful company are entering the next stage of their journey and are looking to expand in all divisions.
They require a Supervisory Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. You'll be an integral part of the post approval team where you'll have the ability to work under pressure and perform to get the best results.
Previous experience in post approval is essential.
What's on offer?
* £19,000 p/a (OTE - £24K)
* 22 holidays + bank holidays (Rising to 25 holidays)
* Generous commission from day one
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Weekly incentives
* Social activities
* Bupa cash-plan
* On-going training available
* Pension scheme
Duties as a Supervisory Officer:
* To assist clients by helping them make payment arrangements.
* Checking affordability by investigating the I&E.
* Lowering payments on the IVA if necessary.
* To retain customers wherever possible.
* To get customers back on track is they are in arrears; if they are over three months to issue a Notice of Breach.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
* Strong objection handling skills
* Good work ethic
* Confident telephone manner
* Good organisations
* Be able to work well under pressure
If you are looking to work for a well-established company with the chance to earn commission straight away, then don't waste any more time and send your CV today! Or call the office for more information - (phone number removed).
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
TribePost Ltd -