OOH Customer Advisor
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking for individuals who are flexible to work across the full shift pattern, which is between 16:30 - 07:00 Monday to Friday and during the days, evenings and nights at weekends and Bank Holidays; you will need to be able to work a minimum of 24hrs pw across all of the shifts.
Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries (or escalating to our service/repair engineers), sales enquiries and general administration tasks. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Ideal candidates will have previous Customer Service and administration experience and be computer literate with good Word/Excel skills, and have a good telephone manner.
* To be responsible for taking calls from all Stannah customers and dealing with the query in the relevant manner
* Dealing with complaints and following the escalation process
* Logging of calls and issuing engineer call outs
* Recording and distribution of sales enquiries
* Message taking and distribution
* General administration
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
* 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
* Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
* Quarterly Bonus
* Subsidised Pension
* Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Employee Assistance Programme