Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Our well established Chesterfield based client are seeking to recruit a Customer Services Advisor to join a small team of dedicated Customer Services staff.
The successful applicant must possess an excellent record of providing exemplary Customer Service, purchasing and supply procedures.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in customer facing and administrative roles and possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
· Organise and manage goods despatch including hot charge deliveries.
· Organise and manage hot charge customer order processing.
· Organise and manage the administration of vehicle/equipment hire.
· Work closely with customer services at the other depots to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
· Manage and organise the site wage submission.
· Record goods received and the match on invoices against the appropriate delivery notes.
· Deal with all incoming telephone calls, receive visitors into the site.
· Manage bookings for all meeting rooms for site.
· To ensure the outgoing post is despatched.
· To distribute incoming post, faxes etc.
· Ensure an adequate level of stationary equipment is maintained.
· Assist with Sales Support if required.
· Ensure all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy and stocked with refreshments.
Provide appropriate office administration absence cover.
· Must be discreet and keep confidentiality.
· To be able to prioritise work load
· Effective organisational and time management skills
· Excellent telephony skills
· Data entry skills
· Word processing skills
· IT skills
· Previous experience in customer facing roles
· Previous experience in administrative role
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
· Good level of numeracy
· Ability to work under own initiative but within a team.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
This is a temporary to permanent position