Customer Care Agent
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The Work Shop are pleased to be working with a leading Accident Management company who look after clients who have had a crash on break down and assist them with a replacement.
They are looking to add to their busy team with a Customer Care Agent to support the business with the care of customers and the compliance within the operations of the company.
Duties of the Customer Care Agent will include:-
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolving any issues that arise
- Build rapport with customers and identifying clients needs
- Enhancing customer experiences by using customer feedback and satisfaction surveys
- Working towards individual and team targets
The ideal Customer Care Agent Profile:-
- Previous customer service experience
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of FCA principles
Ideally suited to candidates looking for: customer service advisor, customer complaints, insurance, inbound and customer service.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, between 8am - 6pm, 1 Saturdays in 4 working 9am - 1pm.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a professional team environment as a Customer Care Agent offering great benefits, such as, free parking, childcare vouchers, pension scheme and great progression opportunities
Page Personnel Finance
The Works Staffing Solutions Limited