Business Insight Analyst
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led project improvements.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be supporting the management team and senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to deliver the strategic goals. You will also be securing the buy in of stakeholders across the business. Delivering new strategy and solutions by bringing together stakeholders across the business.
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement agenda.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change - design documents, writing required specifications
- Experience in supporting development projects
- Skills: MS-Office (Excel, Access), MS Technologies (MSSQL, SSIS), PowerBI
- Project management - customer handling, communications & analytical
- Business analysis background
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong production of analysis and interpreting the results.Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong strategy or customer experience background
Ashley Kate HR