Legal PA / Secretary - Residential Property
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
I have a fantastic new role in Cambridge Centre, we are seeking a Legal Secretary / PA to join the Residential Property department or the Agriculture Business department.
Hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday with one hour lunch break Salary Expectations: £25,000 gross per annum
You will be working in a fantastic location within professional offices only a mile away from the heart of Cambridge.
What you will be doing:
- The successful candidate must have excellent PA & secretarial skills, a good attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job
- Liaising with all members of the Residential Property / Agricultural Business Unit, both fee earner and support staff
- Provide high grade PA support to the Commercial Property / Agricultural Business Unit
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completed by the relevant fee earner
- Preparing the client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and then making sure we receive, and if necessary chasing for, the clients signed copy
- Checking and chasing for ID - all part of the Matter Opening Form process
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Administer electronic filing and retrieval of client files
- Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence onto the system
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining up to date diary for your principal
- Providing support to other PA's as required
- Ensure confidentiality of all the firms' clients, documentation and information
If you would like to work for my client who prides themselves in taking good care of their team, call me as soon as possible!
(Apply online only)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy