Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Preferably 6 months in residential property/conveyancing is desirable. You will be required to assist a Solicitor in the handling of around 45 case files. Also required to carry out the relevant Legal searches; as of when requested.
* To provide professional and competent legal assistance and services in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
* Responsible for case handling of residential Property matters.
* To carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as requested.
Skills and Attributes
* 6 months previous Conveyancing/Residential Property case handling, although a strong Administration background would be considered
* Be able to handle matters of the case handling process
* Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
* Excellent technical ability
* Manage and adhere to KPIs and targets
* Excellent interpersonal, customer service and team working skills
* Excellent organisational skills
Excellent Career development and salary and benefits package for the right applicant
Ogilvy Moore Legal Recruitment