Bridal Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Position: Full time, must be available to work evenings and weekends
Salary: DOE + commission
Our client is passionate about helping women shine for the special moments in their lives. As the world's largest bridal retailer, they offer a wide range of styles and sizes at reasonable prices so all women can have the celebration of their dreams. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their team.
As a Sales Manager, you will take on the role of brand ambassador and demonstrate the values and qualities of the brand, whilst supporting and developing your team to do the same.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Stylist team to meet and exceed sales plans, increase footfall and deliver an outstanding level of customer service in store.
Responsibilities will include:
* Execute sales plans in partnership with the Store Manager through continuous floor management and ensuring daily sales goals are communicated to all Stylists and CSRs
* Monitor individual team member's performance and develop action plans for improvement
* Lead bridal shows and outreach initiatives with the Store Manager
* Take ownership of the monthly Visual Merchandising Plan
* Support an environment focused on training, retention and reward and recognition, organising effective training programs for all Stylists
* Participate in recruiting efforts whenever necessary
* Execute customer service strategies to ensure that your store is delivering an 5 star customer experience, effectively resolving any issues as/when they arise
* Manage expenses by working with the Store Manager to complete action plans on a quarterly basis
* A passion for fashion, and for going the extra mile to make customers look and feel fantastic
* A willingness to go above and beyond to provide an outstanding level of customer service
* Adaptability in a fast-paced environment, and the energy and drive needed to lead your team to achieve sales targets
* Target driven approach to achieving and exceeding personal sales targets, and those of your team as a whole
* Experience of working in a retail environment in a management role desirable
* Ability to energetically create a supportive environment and work well with other team members
In return, our client can offer a friendly, vibrant working environment, encouraging all team members to be the best they can be, by creating a culture of inclusivity, authenticity and empowerment for their customers and associates