Design Engineer (Electrical / Electronics)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Develop new innovative products.
* Problem solve & product enhancement and improvement.
* Work closely with our 'globally' recognised customers, to turn ideas and concepts into actual working products.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
* You will possess Electrical/Electronic qualification (HND/above).
* Direct and hands on product development experience.
* Self motivated and a self starter.
* Circuit and electronic design (including PCB design experience).
* IT literate essential.
* CAD experience (solid works/or similar)
* Desirable is candidates will have a real passion or understanding of automotive systems but this is not essential
This role will be demanding so applicants must work well under pressure, quick at learning and very proactive in his/her approach to workload and prioritising.
Monday to Thursday: 7:45am to 5:30pm.
Friday: 7:45am to 12:45pm.
You will be paid a basic salary of £32,000 to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus outstanding benefits
Swift Search uk Ltd
Questech Recruitment Ltd