Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client gives their employees the opportunity to earn excellent commissions and grow their career within the leading Global Event in it's sector.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
* Maximize revenues from existing, new and lapsed clients
* Identify and source new business opportunities
* Establish, maintain and improve relationships with existing, new and lapsed clients and internal departments
* Demonstrate sufficient effective output to cover your client base (arranging meetings, account managing, working to get new business etc.) - to equate to a pre-determined number of positive conversations each week/month/quarter as agreed with your direct line manager.
* Put a strategy in place to ensure effective coverage of your sectors. You will identify all the major accounts, and know where, why and how they market themselves. You are expected to deliver a high standard of key account management at all times.
* Strive for new and innovative ways to gain money and share, and have a creative & problem solving approach to your work.
* Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with senior industry contacts; adept at networking and socialize productively; and able to relate to others at all levels both internally and externally
* Build relationships with key customers at all levels, understand their needs and build solutions that meet with their business goals.
* Attend industry events as and when relevant - these may be in the day or in the evening.
* Work closely with all relevant editorial, research, marketing and commercial teams, sharing contact information with all relevant parties to build both knowledge and skill sets
This is a great opportunity for an established sales professional who is looking for the next step in the New Year