PHP Web Developer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Developing, maintaining and updating the corporate websites and internal web-based applications
* Developing, maintaining and updating the corporate websites and in-house applications built on an ECM platform (M-Files);
* Reviewing current systems, investigating new technologies and presenting ideas for improvements clearly and concisely to non-technical colleagues;
* Working closely with designers, analysts and staff
* Interpreting business requirements to produce detailed technical specifications;
* Creating operational documentation and user training;
* Continually updating your technical knowledge and skills including by identifying and attending courses.
The successful candidate will have
* An organised approach to work, and an analytical and creative attitude to solving problems.
* Essential technical requirements include an in-depth experience of developing PHP applications and an understanding of OOP and design patterns, in particular MVC. Ideally you be able to work in both Linux and MS Windows environments.
* Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS or Azure
* WebCMS development (WordPress or similar)
* Knowledge of object-relational database management systems (ORDBMS)
* Experience of M-Files or similar ECM platform
* Experience of RESTful APIs is also a requirement.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
* The successful candidate will have experience of working to deadlines and be motivated to succeed.
If you feel this could be you, email your CV now
WR Group Limited