LEAD DATA MODELLER - GOVT - AWS - APACHE NIFI - AGILE
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
LONDON 24 MONTHS +
£(Apply online only) a DAY
THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED TO BE OUTSIDE OF IR35
My client is urgently recruiting for a Data Modelling Technical Lead to design, build and implement a data stores in collaboration with Lead Data Architect to deliver consistent data models across the enterprise, maintain and govern the data models. You'll lead the development of the data services and data products to support data needs of the projects and programmes.
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of successfully understanding user needs and designing data models to support them.
• Experience of using Amazon AWS (RDS, S3), JANUS Graph and other open source databases.
• Experience of successfully designing and delivering migration of legacy databases and data structures to POLE model.
• Design, maintain and develop conceptual, logical and physical data models and ensure that all relevant aspects of data model are taken into account.
• Analyze the logical and physical database models and guarantee models are in accordance with standards.
• Translate technical aspects of data modelling into language that non-technical users can understand.
• Experience in API development (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to develop and secure APIs in public cloud.
• Experience of using Apache Nifi "
• Experience of working with Public Sector client teams
• Experience of GDS best practises.
This role requires SC Security Clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process before applying
If you have the required skills please contact me at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas