Human Factors Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
You will need to be a flexible team player well versed in human factors techniques with the ability to work successfully within multi-discipline engineering teams. You will also have excellent communication, imagination, resilience, tenacity and performance skills and have an ability to work accurately to deadlines.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role.
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
* To work in multi-functional projects and different areas of Human Factors;
* To provide a human engineering focus on a variety of service and product based work
* Involved in all phases of the lifecycle you shall have inputs to defining HF requirements, systems integration, setting up and running assessments and generating qualification evidence. Work may include human workload, situation awareness, human reliability analysis and cultural interventions.
* Planning and managing the performance of own work and reporting issues to line management in a timely manner;
* Demonstrate excellent communication, teamwork, and performance skills.
The following will be required of the successful candidate:
EXCELLENT - Microsoft Office Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
GOOD - Microsoft Office Project & Outlook.
ESSENTIAL - Communication, team Working and Motivational Skills
Human Factors Degree, Psychology
5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours
(7am - 6pm Mon - Thurs, 7am - 12.30pm Fri).
* Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
* Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
* Lunch break allowance is 42 minutes to be taken between 12.00 - 1:45pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 42 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
* Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy