Service Analyst - Problem Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be required to manage the delivery of aspects of IT Service Delivery. The role holder may be asked to work in any of the following capability areas but would typically specialise in one:
* Major Incident Management
* Incident Management
* Problem Management
* Request Management
* Event Management
* Technical Management
* Change Management
Experience required for this role:-
* An experienced Service Analyst that has worked in one or more in-scope capability area
* Be trained at least to ITIL foundation and either appropriate ITIL Intermediate or other appropriate capability training
* Knowledge of working within a SIAM operating model would be beneficial
* Must be self motivated and be capable of managing suppliers and other stakeholders to deliver quality output on time.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Lauren Morley on (phone number removed) or click apply.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Galloway's Society for the Blind