Media and eLearning Developer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
£20,000 to £30,000 (DOE)
We are currently recruiting for a Media Developer to join a business who develop and delivery specialist training and education programmes for the defence and nuclear industries. They provide the latest multimedia, distance learning and face to face techniques on specialist subjects.
Reporting to the Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of projects, ensuring that the clients training needs are met
Duties will include…
* Developing eLearning courses / programmes.
* Developing the businesses media using various design applications.
* Identifying and implementing best practice in all areas of Graphic Design, Multimedia, Photography, Video and Video Editing.
Candidates will be well versed in the following skills / software packages.
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Adobe Captivate
* Articulate: eLearning Software.
* An understanding of SCORM/TinCan compliance.
* A Degree level qualification or demonstrable track record in media design and delivery.
What's on offer?
* Basic salary up to £30,000
* Training & development opportunities.
* The chance to work in the busy Nuclear / Defence sector.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV over
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
The Works Staffing Solutions Limited