Senior Project Engineer - Metrics
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Engineering Project Support provides several services to Dreadnought Engineering and Transition to Build including the management various toolsets, provision of metrics and analysis of information.
This role will major on the analysis of data and provide that analysis to the Engineering and Project customers as required.
The candidate will be required to support other roles in the team to enable cover to be provided as required.
* Data manipulation and analysis with a range of tools including Excel and BI.
* The ability to interpret data, deduce conclusions, and present them for discussion and review.
* An inquisitive person with good problem solving skills.
* Team work and confidence in engaging others.
* Several years experience of supporting an Engineering business with data, analysis and metrics to enable them to understand where they are and to help solve the problems.
Various shifts and 7 day working arrangments may apply.
These may include days/backshift working arrangements.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy