Principal Engineer - Systems Integration
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
* You will be responsible for considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
* You will be working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
* You will be involved in the development of the Integrated Systems "Integration & Qualification Plan", including all associated lower level documentation
* You will be deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
Experience required:Degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant STEM subject such as Systems Engineering or relevant experience in defence/aerospace projects.
1. Experience of working in systems engineering in defence/aerospace projects.
2. Experience of functional modelling and analysis.
3. Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
4. Experience of using Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
SC clearance is required for this role.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy