Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
This role located at our fabulous development in Cambridge, this will be an onsite role working and assisting the Regional Manager with emphasis on the financial and commercial management of the Facilities contract. This is a comprehensive site that requires management of a team of up to 30 employees, you will be responsible for the management of all internal and external facilities including grounds maintenance. Key to this role is managing and developing exceptional client relationships in a multi-site environment.
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
We do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives and our approach is based on the development of outstanding partnerships with employees, clients, tenants, customers, their families and the wider community.
Mears offers a comprehensive facilities management service that encompasses multi-disciplinary activities within the built environment and the management of their impact upon the serviced property. Mears is a corporate member of the British Institute for Facilities Management. We have an extensive portfolio of clients from Portree in the North to Portsmouth in the South. Our projects are diverse in nature, including caring for listed buildings, MInistry of Defence properties and entertainment amenities with a wide range of technical requirements across a range of sectors
Responsibilities will include:
* To lead and manage teams responsible to your contract. This will include recruitment and motivating teams to provide outstanding customer service and excellent contract delivery.
* Manage the Profit and loss account and Budgets.
* Monitor, evaluate and control the use of sub-contractors, suppliers and the performance of labour resources.
* To ensure that all Reactive, Planned, Statutory and Non Statutory preventative maintenance programmes are completed on time and within budget.
* Act at all times in accordance with Mears Group Policies, Processes and systems. Compliance with ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 at all times.
* Attend client meetings as required.
* Provide project management to all Lifecycle works.
* Assist in the preparation of bids and local business development activities
We are looking for a facilities expert who has a proven commercial background in managing a key multi complex contract across a whole site structure. You will have strong leadership skills, technical expertise and exceptional negotiating skills. You will be used to managing a complex on-site team and have a high level of client relationship building skills.
The Benefits of working with Mears:
We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, excellent training and development opportunities and 25 days holiday entitlement along with bank holidays.
Mears offer a company pension, life insurance and share scheme along with other fun benefits!
Mears is also committed to a policy of equality and diversity, and positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community, please submit your application below and our recruitment team will be in contact
Fawkes & Reece
QED Legal Recruitment