Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Supervisor based in a Housing Association in East London.
Post: Contract Supervisor
Rate: Circa £36,000- £42,500 per annum depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Contract Supervisor to be responsible for sub-contracted work undertaken by contractors on resident's homes across the North East London boroughs including all operational and financial matters.
The main duties of the role are as followings;
* Managing the inspection, maintenance and repair of properties.
* Carrying out surveys of properties with reports and remedial work as necessary.
* Preparing work specifications and obtaining quotes for reactive work to be carried out by contractors.
* Ensuring work is allocated to the appropriate contractor as and when the work cannot be carried out by one of the in-house technicians.
* Conducting monthly reviews with contractors.
* Authorising spends up to an agreed level while maximising cost efficiency.
* Maintaining records and notes on the system.
* Experience of working in and delivering high quality and efficient building/estates/housing maintenance services.
* Experience in supervising and motivating team members.
* HND or relevant qualification is desirable.
* Clean UK Driving License is essential (you will be given a company van for business use only)
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Abs Valentino from our London CPE office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business