Trades Scheduler / Works Planner
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
In this role you will be working within a busy team taking responsibility for the planning and scheduling of resources (trades staff), delivering repairs and maintenance including voids work to our customers.
Duties of the Role
* You will provide our customers with prompt, professional and accurate information, delivered in a timely, consistent and efficient manner.
* You will conduct outbound calls regarding service request progress.
* will ensure that data and information is updated into the appropriate systems accurately and in a timely manner.
* Ensuring delivery of the repairs service is met in line with our Service Level Agreement,
It is essential / desirable you have the following criteria:
* Experience in a repairs & maintenance environment
* Experience with working with engineers diaries/scheduling day to day or reactive repairs
* ideally have experience in scheduling and customer service, demonstrating effective communications skills and be a strong communicator to all levels of staff.
* Excellent Communication Skills IT Literate as you will be using an in-house system(s) to add calls/repairs to the system and then allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works
* Ability to work under pressure
* Highly organised with a good attention to detail Proactive and positive, 'can do' attitude
The client is looking to appoint somebody in on initial 3 month fixed term contract basis with the opportunity to then transfer into a permanent ongoing role please contact us for a further discussion and more details.
If you would like more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact us on (Apply online only)
The reference for this vacancy is MU16
TristoneNash is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client