Sales Progression Manager - Property
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate will be energetic, a proven sales professional who works well as part of a team. They will be a proactive self-starter with a sharp business brain and possess an assertive yet persuasive style. This is a fast-paced environment so the ability to work under pressure and able to manage your time effectively is essential as their completion process is rapid.
Previous experience of working in the property investment/buy-to-let/Estate Agency or New Homes market progressing property sales is a pre-requisite for the role.
Skills & Requirements….
• Confident, articulate, self-starter
• Experienced sales background with proven track record in the property industry.
• Excellent and proven consultative sales and closing skills.
• Excellent understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc).
• Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
• Very client and partner aware
• Good presentation and reporting skills, both verbally & visually.
• Highly organised, hardworking, ability to multi-task in changing market conditions.
• Ability to handle accurate sales data and reporting to higher management.
£ Negotiable basic salary
Monthly bonus upon hitting targets
Monday - Friday role
If you are looking for a role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward, then this is the ideal role for you