Senior Valuation Surveyor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £55k
My client is an established multi-disciplined Surveying practise specialising in surveying, valuation and property development.
They have nationwide coverage with offices across most major towns offering commercial and residential property valuations and surveys and LPA Receivership service.
Due to on-target expansion plans they are looking for a RICS qualified Senior Valuations Surveyor to join their team in Leeds. The successful applicant will be part of a small but expanding team.
Duties and experience required:
• Commercial valuations for lending and non-lending purposes.
• Knowledge of the wider Yorkshire market.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Providing support and mentoring to recently qualified Surveyor already employed at the office.
• Business Development activities and be willing to network outside of normal office hours.
Experience in other areas of work including Landlord & Tenant, Compulsory Purchase, Residential Valuation and Leasehold Enfranchisement preferred but are not essential to the role.
Salary of upto £55,000 with potential for discretionary bonus and car allowance.
This role will offer you the chance to become a key member within the practice working with high-end customers on their commercial and residential properties. You should have suitable qualifications and experience to apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Curtis Robinson on or (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business