Property Maintenance Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Type: Full-time / Permanent (40 Hours Mon to Fri 09:00-18:00)
Basic Salary:£28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus
REPORTING TO: Head of Property Management
Our client is a business formed by acquisition and organic growth covering the London region. Services offered range across sales, lettings, new homes, property management and residential development and investments.
With the management of new build properties from one of the UK's largest and best-known property developers, our client is rapidly becoming an industry leader with approximately 800 properties under management.
Key duties and responsibilities of role:
* To liaise with Landlords regarding outstanding maintenance issues including gaining approval for quotes and obtaining funds as well as signing off invoices on completion of works.
* Ensuring all gas safety certificates are completed and managed correctly in line with current legislation.
* To be responsible for Fix-Flo management including managing the website, updating contact details and workflows and out of hours' reactive works.
* To ensure that all contractors have the required qualification and insurance in place and work in line with our SLA.
* To report on maintenance revenue in line with department targets.
* To follow up with various departments to ensure that all maintenance issues reported pre-tenancy, mid tenancy and during vacant inspections are completed in line with our SLA and client expectations.
* Understanding of the property management process with a proven background within property management.
* Professional approach and appearance.
* Proven people-management experience.
* Able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Strong relationship building and problem solving skills.
* Ability to motivate and coach a team.
* Complete any other tasks as required by Associate Director.
Experience and qualifications:
* At least 2 years Residential Property Management experience.
* NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management (desirable).
* Good understanding of London's residential property market.
* High IT literacy