Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
* Budget allocation and ongoing development
* Valuation of measured works and variations with customers
* Procurement of Secondary Sub-Contract packages including valuation of measured works and variations
* Cost control and forecasting including regular reporting of project P&L using data from our ERP system to produce accurate Cost: Value Reconciliation reports
* Administration of the Company's contractual obligations and entitlements with both customers and Secondary Sub-Contractors
* Degree in Quantity Surveying would be very beneficial.
* Excellent communication and team-working skills but also capable of working on own initiative.
* Proficient capabilities in using MS Office suite, ERP and other company software packages
Hays Construction and Property