Property lettings consultant
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Kennet Solutions are recruiting for a property investment company that specialises in room rentals in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey. Our client offer's accommodation to professional tenants looking for quality rooms within shared houses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team, with good energy and the right attitude to learn and put their own stamp on the role.
The main objective of the role is to source new properties to add to the current portfolio and manage and assist in viewings for letting rooms. Responsibilities include using a variety of channels to identify potential properties, contacting agents and Landlords both and negotiate new property deals to add to the current property portfolio. The role will also involve arranging and conducting property viewings with potential new tenants in line with company procedure. The employee must maintain high occupancy rates across the rooms portfolio.
Experience in property or lettings is preferred but not necessary, as full training will be provided. We are looking for a highly motivated person with interest in sales, as well as the property market.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Negotiation, sales preferred
- Previous experience of hitting and exceeding targets
- High levels of energy to achieve their goals and targets
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Confident in social interaction / face to face appointments
- Highly organised with the ability to manage time well
- Presentable and punctual
- Ability to problem solve
What's in it for you?
* Opportunity for progression
* Awards and Incentives
* Earn commission
* Get full training and development
* Company car
If you are interested in hearing more then please call Josiah on (phone number removed) or e-mail an updated CV
Pareto Law PLC