Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Up to £40,000
We are looking for an experienced Block Manager to join our clients very successful residential management team in East London.
The ideal candidate will need at least 3 years' experience in Block Management and will receive a salary of up to £40,000 DOE.
Block Manager Duties:
* Knowledge of common legal terms and regulations relating to Block Management including:
* Section 20 Notices
* Section 20B Notices
* Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
* Landlord and Tenant Act legislation
* Managing new build and existing developments
* Managing on site staff
* Liaising with leaseholders regarding queries relating to the management of the building and service charges
* Liaising with contractors regarding service contracts, ongoing maintenance and repairs
* Provide advice and support to the client, leaseholders and front office
* Liaising with Housing Association regarding the management of relevant blocks
* Undertake regular property inspections as per the management contracts
* Ensure that administration is carried out in accordance with ARMA requirements
* Strong sense of customer service
* Health & Safety knowledge - water testing, fire risk assessments, lift and plant inspections
* Maintenance and repair to common parts internal and external areas and management of contractors
* Setting service charge budget and ensuring year end accounts are completed within agreed timescales
* Collection of service charges arrears
* Client statements and reporting to clients
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion