Deputy Centre Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We are recruiting a Deputy Centre Manager at St. George's Shopping Centre, a thriving scheme in the heart of Preston and home to over 70 high street fashion brands, independent retailers and food outlets, plus a multi-storey car park.
This is a great opportunity work with an experienced and knowledgeable Centre Manager committed to the continual progression of the property and their team. There are some exciting projects coming up which the successful person will be involved with and this is a great role if you are looking for professional development and regular challenges.
The Deputy Centre Manager will be responsible for delivering a safe and secure environment for customers, retailers and staff by:
* Leading the facilities team to deliver excellent levels of hard and soft services and customer experience;
* Ensuring high and efficient standards of compliance;
* Ensuring plant, machinery and building fabric are maintained to the highest standards;
* Controlling the operational budget whilst striving to achieve outstanding levels of provision;
* With the Centre Manager, oversee shop fits and projects;
* Taking responsibility for environmental performance and strive for improvements.
* Existing operational experience within shopping centres, retail or a similar environment;
* Strong people management and relationship building skills. Proven experience leading and managing teams of varying levels and skillset;
* Flexible and motivated, willing to go the extra mile to ensure the centre achieves operational excellence;
* Sound knowledge in the management of M&E systems and equipment;
* Experience in shop-fits, refurbishments or similar projects;
* IOSH or NEBOSH are desirable;
* Strong IT skills.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and contact details
Gilbert Meher Ltd