Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Don't waste a second - apply for this job now!
We have an opportunity available for a Property Manager to join our team in Stratford-Upon-Avon. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £27,000 - £30,000 per annum plus 20 days holiday, car allowance, pension and other company bespoke benefits.
Your life as a Property Manager
This job is as much about people as property and you'll put your heart and soul into making a difference for our clients and their tenants. You'll make their lives easier and better and by stepping into our customers' shoes you'll make sure our service continues to wow them in the future. You'll have your own portfolio of residential properties to manage, made up of apartment blocks, estates and mixed residential and commercial properties. With the support of your Regional Operations Manager you'll be expected to make sure residents' issues are resolved, contractors are appointed, finances are in order, queries are answered, and properties are well maintained.
What you'll do
- Demonstrate a reasonable level of technical knowledge of Residential Property Management
- Meet leaseholders and clients regularly to maintain good relationships
- Review and tender service contracts
- Carry out and oversee Section 20 consultations on long term agreements and qualifying major works
- Prepare service charge budgets, review and report on expenditure and monitor arrears
- Seek Client approval of budgets and year-end accounts
- Play a part in developing the business by identifying potential new clients and developments
- Upsell on existing services e.g. various insurance, building consultancy services, and company secretariat
Who we're looking for
We want to find a people-focused, self-motivated and positive soul who has:
- At least 2 years' experience in a property management role involving Leasehold and Estate Management
- An approach to service that keeps customers happy and close
- A natural tendency to look for - and find - solutions to problems
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, simply and effectively in writing and in person
- Experience of reviewing financial data and accounts and setting service charge budgets
- The organisation gene that means you use your time well and prioritise tasks wisely
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and a habit of staying up to date
- Initiative and influencing skills in spades
- Experience of working as part of a successful team
- An IRPM qualification
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- Proficient IT skills and experience of using property management software
- The ability to motivate other members of a team and inspire high performance
- A clean driving licences
- Experience of managing site staff
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Property Manager then please click 'Apply' today!
SDL Property Management
What we do
SDL delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, our revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart. Within Property Management we provide Estate, Leasehold and commercial property management services as well as private rental and build-to-rent services and a unique franchise scheme for property management. Never afraid to do things differently, we are constantly evolving our services in response to customer needs and market opportunities, introducing improvements and innovations that are helping to shape the future of our industry.
What we care about
Revolutionising our customers' experience is what drives us each and every day at SDL. We thrive on shaking up the industry and doing what it takes to make customers' lives easier and better. Because they deserve more, we want to be the ones to wow them. We believe our greatest asset is our people and by empowering them to make a difference our people can become the best they can be
Harris Hill Ltd