Lead Hospitality Assistant - Byng House
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin -ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We've been here since 1921 and we'll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
* A desire to provide a great customer service and support
* Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
* Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
* Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
* An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ....
We are currently seeking a Lead Hospitality Assistant to be based at Byng House, Southport. Your duties will include ensuring all areas of the Centre are cleaned to a high standard and records maintained and to assist in the operation of the laundry, restaurant, kitchen and bar areas in the Break Centre.
Applicants should have a good standard of general education or equivalent and an awareness of Health and Safety and COSHH procedures and regulations.
How to Apply
Please apply clicking 'Apply Online'
The closing date for this role is 21st January 2018