Security Officer - Bristol Magistrates Court
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The role requires working 10 hours a day Monday-Friday and at least one Saturday per month.
Shifts: Monday-Friday 06:30-16:30, 07:00-17:00 or 08:30-18:30, Saturday: 09:00 - 15:00, 08:30 -15:00 OR 06:30 - 14:30
Location: Bristol Magistrates' Court, Marlborough St, Bristol BS1 3NU
Hours per week: 48 but overtime is very likely
* Covering the front of house reception area during opening hours and assisting with day to day duties of the reception
* Opening and closing the contact centre (dependent on shift)
* Ensuring the contact centre is tidy and all the furniture is in the correct place
* Patrol of the main reception area, contact centre, car park and perimeter of the site
* Responding to the Panic alarms
* Dealing with security incidents in the civic offices
* Using Body worn video when dealing with incidents
* Anything else that the Security manager deems necessary to the role.
What are we looking for?
* S.I.A licence
* Substantial checkable work history
* Capable of gaining co-operation from people, diffuse aggression and provide clear reports
* Good customer care skills
* Able to exercise initiative and prioritize duties accordingly
* Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
* First Aid Trained - preferred but not essential
Please note: For any Frontline Security Position's, Amey has a legal obligation to security screen all employees to the Security Screening Standard BS7858.
This process will ask for 10 years employment history as part of the process together with proof of SIA licence details. We will need to gain 5 years employment references and complete the full screening before a start date can be confirmed
Carlisle Support Services
ICTS (UK) Ltd