Secondary Supply Teacher
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Choice Teachers
The ideal candidates will be extremely flexible and available to work on either a daily or short term basis.
This is a great opportunity for Secondary Supply Teachers to gain some valuable experience in a variety of schools without having to plan and prepare lessons.
This could be an effective route if you have the ambition of becoming a full time teacher but are yet to gain a substantial amount of experience teaching the subject of your choice.
Supply vacancies come in on both a 'day to day' and 'long term' bookings so applications need to be prompt.
All applicants must have QTS and experience of teaching. NQTs are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Secondary Supply Teachers
· Working in schools in Camden
· Covering classes from KS3 - KS5
· Subject specific and general cover role available
· Daily cover, short and long term supply roles available
· Daily pay rate starting from £118 (MPS Applicable)
In order to be considered for this role, Secondary Supply Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold UK QTS, PGCE, Cert Ed, BEd, BA(QTS), BSc(QTS)
· Have excellent subject knowledge and a good first degree
· Have good knowledge of the UK Curriculum
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Possess the ability to teach per-planned lessons
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please apply here or contact me on (phone number removed)
Veritas Education Recruitment