TradeIX is rewiring trade finance by providing the most connected and secured platform infrastructure for banks, asset managers, B2B networks and value added service providers.
We are driving a paradigm shift in the way we facilitate the flow of goods, money, and credit in global trade. Built on distributed ledger technology, our platform's applications, developer tools, and core protocol represent the dawn of the "internet of trade".
For the first time in history, we have both the opportunity and the tools needed to transform and rewire the world's global trade infrastructure. In doing so, we can make fundamental improvements to the benefit of the entire trade ecosystem, bring millions of currently excluded businesses online, and create and deploy entirely new businesses and business models for global trade.
TradeIX went live with the first trade finance transaction leveraging blockchain technology for a leading logistic company together with Standard Chartered and AIG in September. TradeIX has partnered with R3 and 20 international banks to develop an open account trade finance platform powered by distributed ledger technology.
TradeIX has operations in Ireland, UK, Singapore and the US and is managed by a team of leaders in the financial technology and trade finance industry.
We believe in the need and opportunity to transform and rewire the world's global trade infrastructure. Our mission is drive a paradigm shift in the way we facilitate the flow of goods, money, and credit in global trade. Our company culture is grounded in an environment of innovation, collaboration and celebration and we are always on the lookout for passionate and creative people to join the TradeIX team.
Our London based development team working alongside R3 are implementing a distributed trade finance system using Corda. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join this team, participating in the development and delivery of this platform.
- Delivering high quality, tested and maintainable software
- Following and implementing specifications from the product team
- Engaging with distributed teams and partners to ensure cohesive development across the platform and technical stacks.
Experience & Qualifications
- Batchelors degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of software development with at least one modern C-syntax language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Kotlin, etc.
- Kotlin experience would be beneficial
- Understanding of distributed systems and architecture
- Understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Understanding of pillars of OOP and SOLID principles
- Understanding of industry standard design patterns and software architecture
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of functional vs. imperative programming styles
- Maths background (nice to have)