Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Reed Engineering
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 plus generous company bonuses!
Temporary to Permanent
Are you a Project Manager with experience gained from an engineering or construction background?
Do you have good knowledge of Health & Safety and experience of working in an ISO9001 environment?
Are you looking for an exciting new role with a growing, dynamic employer?
Get in touch!
• Company bonus scheme
• 30 days annual leave
• Company pension contributions
• Managing new projects from initial order to completed installations
• Liaising with Clients
• Ensure that all work is completed fully on time and within budget
• Acting as the initial contact point for customer queries, complaints and technical submissions
• Organising/monitoring of specialist sub-contract work
• Preparation for invoicing
• Reviewing site/unit drawings
• Attending site meetings when necessary
Key Skills & Experience:
The ideal person will have:
• A minimum of 2 years' project management experience or experience in a field related to the engineering or construction industries
• Good knowledge of Health & Safety
• Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
• HNC or HND in Engineering, GCSE in Maths, English & Science or equivalent
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on , or send an up to date CV to .
If you are looking for a new job but do not feel you are right for this role, get in touch with an up to date CV and your salary expectations to discuss your options. If you know someone who might be interested, recommend them and you could win £100.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Switch Consulting Recruitment Ltd
Change Recruitment Services Ltd