Insurance Sales Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by J2 Consultancy Ltd
This multi award winning global company is looking for an Insurance Sales Executive to join their growing team. You will be contact warm leads from website enquiries (no cold calling), gaining interest and passing them to a qualified advisor who will finalise the policy on a range of protection including life, mortgage cover, critical illness cover and much more.
Boasting over 100 awards in the last 10 years this company has offices across the globe and has a massive £8 billion turnover. Progression opportunities are outstanding, the offices you will be joining started 4 years ago with just 10 people and now employ over 100. You will have the opportunity to progress into becoming an advisor with increased salary, increased earning potential and your RO5 qualifications paid for. This is an ideal role and company to support your long term career. You will be working from fun, vibrant luxury offices based in Stockport in an area with lots of free local parking and excellent transport links.
As an Insurance Sales Executive you will
- Contact customers who have made an enquiry on the website - no cold calling
- Build rapport and gain interest in having a more accurate quote with an advisor
- Pass interested customers to a qualified advisor who will close policies
- Not working from a dialler!
- Ensure compliance and exceptional customer service at all times
To be successful as an Insurance Sales Executive you will
- Have experience working in a financially regulated environment either in branch at a bank or telephone based selling insurance, bank products, investments, pensions, PPI
- Be experienced in good customer service or sales with a focus on customer and compliance.
- Have good rapport building and fact finding experience
- Be target driven with a proven track record delivering against compliance, service, quality or targets.
Package for an Insurance Sales Executive
- Basic salary £17000 - £20000
- OTE £25000 - £30000,
- Top performers reaching £32000 - £40000
- 35 hours per working week
- Shifts with the earliest start 8am and latest finish 8pm.
- 1 in 6 Saturdays 9.30 - 4.30.
- Free health cover
- 25 days holiday + banks holidays
- stakeholder pension
- Luxury office in Stockport with onsite restaurant
- lots of incentives and rewards.
If you are seeking a company who where you can develop a career and double your salary in commission, don't delay, apply now.