Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Dane Partnership
Bookkeeper / Accounts Administrator - £19-22K (part time)
(Salary will be pro-rated according to the hours worked)
Part-time - around 25 hours per week, we can offer flexibility in terms of start and finish time and working from home
Location: Rotherwas, Hereford, HR2
Reporting to the business founder and Managing Director, you will be at the heart of our niche business, managing our bookkeeping and some additional ad-hoc duties to keep our offices in great shape. With over 30 years experience, our business provides specialist manufacturing and associated services to a growing and diverse range of clients in a variety of sectors including automotive, sport & leisure and a lot more besides! Working in well appointed offices, with on site parking, there are opportunities for flexible working and working from home from time to time also an option.
The Bookkeeper Role:
- In-putting and maintaining accounts records
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Credit control
- Purchase order allocation
- Raising of invoices
- Assistance with VAT returns
- Updating spreadsheets and general office duties to include answering calls, administration and filing
Note: Payroll is not part of this role's responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bookkeeping experience on Xero accounting software
- Good MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Can do attitude, robust, capable of working without constant supervision and a good sense of humour essential!
Bookkeeper Salary & Benefits:
£19-22,000 per annum, pro-rated according to hours worked, pension (NEST), 20 days annual leave plus bank and statutory holidays (pro-rated according to hours worked), usual office hours are 9am to 5pm (some flexibility with start and finish times, days in the office, and options for working from home).
Applications in writing ONLY please to our exclusive search consultant, Lorna Dane.
BJM PLANT & MACHINERY
Working Solutions Mercia