Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Select Appointments
An established and prestigious client, based South-East of Norwich are seeking a Receptionist to join a growing, friendly team within their head office.
As Receptionist, you will be based in their modern reception area, being the face of the company for all external visitors. The role also includes providing administration support to other areas of the business so there will never be a dull moment. You will be a strong team player, proactive, a have a warm approachable personality.
You Duties will include;
* Answering the main switchboard taking and relaying messages as required
* Welcoming visitors and taking deliveries
* Opening and distributing post
* Monitoring incoming emails to the central inbox
* Ordering stationary
* Booking and arranging travel and accommodation for members of the team
* General office facilities management, arranging engineers when required
Previous experience within a similar role and environment would be an advantage, along with this you will have outstanding interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Be hardworking and flexible
Offering a competitive salary and benefits including life assurance and private healthcare. Desired hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. However would consider a job share for the right candidates.
Due to the location your own transport is necessary with parking onsite.
If you feel you have the right experience and personality then please apply to Kim Babb at Select Appointments.
HOME Fundraising Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Bis Recruit Ltd