Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Office Angels
Office Angels are proud to be recruiting an organised and methodical administrator for our client, a well established company in Newport.
This exciting and varied temporary role is available immediately on an on-going basis.
The responsibilities of the role include tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with incoming queries and distributing them to the right department
- Diary management including booking appointments
- Deal with a high volume of post
- Printing and sorting mail
- Database management
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
Experience in a similar role is desirable, as is the following attributes:
- Flexible, proactive approach to work
- Interest in personal development and a willingness to learn
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Available immediately
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a diverse and vibrant team, with fantastic opportunities for a long term position.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Candidate Source Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
RWB Global Limited