Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Sheffield Community Care
We provide support on a weekend and also during the school holidays.
We are looking for staff who have some experience of working with this client group.
To be suitable in this role you need to have the following skills and qualities:
- be physically fit and be able to run!
- Ability to think on your feet
- Able to engage and have fun
- have availability to commit to weekends and school holidays
- Confident in supporting Children who have challenging behaviours.
- be able to support with personal care
- A car driver would be preferred, but some of the support can be done via public transport.
The pay rate is £9 - £10 per hour, shifts vary in length, from 3 hrs to 6
This is a fun and rewarding role which also enables you to provide a service that greatly impacts on a family life by giving the child some meaning full activities while enabling the family to have some respite and quality time to spend with other sibling.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience we would love to hear from you.
*The role is subject to D.B.S. check, for which there is a charge of £44 (this can be claimed back once you have worked 100 hrs with reed), unless you can provide an update service registration with the DBS for the required level. In addition you will need to undertake a competency based face to face interview, be able to provide 2 care references, and attend 1 days induction training.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
The Camden Society
HAFOD Y GREEN
Reed Health & Care
Access Community Trust