Copywriter / Outreach Specialist
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Solvid Digital
We're currently on a lookout for a creative Copywriter (with experience in running outreach campaigns for link building and guest blogging) who will produce high-impact, clear and engaging copy for a wide range of online formats, including articles, press releases, blog posts, guides and web content.
You will also be responsible for running outreach campaigns, securing article placements with a range of different bloggers, influencers and online publishers to get the best possible coverage for our clients.
Who we are:
Solvid is a vibrant team of professional Content Marketers, SEOs and Copywriters based in the heart of London. We got our clients featured in Entrepreneur.com, TechRadar, HuffPost and The Next Web.
About three years ago, we started as a one-person business, and now we're seeing incredible growth in terms of traffic, clients and exposure - one person can't handle that anymore :)
Our official title ("SEO Agency") may seem boring. However, we're more than just a generic Content Marketing/SEO agency - we focus on producing compelling copy for our clients that drive traffic, backlinks and awareness.
Who we're looking for:
In three words, we are looking for an Amazing Content Writer who can help us achieve a new high.
The successful candidate will work on producing and editing content around SEO (and Digital Marketing in general), Real Estate, Technology, Blockchain, AI, Banking, Insurance, Sports, and more.
You should have a fair knowledge of Content Marketing, Link Building and SEO.
You'll be expected to write detailed reviews, creative articles, how-to guides, performance hacks, tips, list posts and press releases.
- Producing high-quality content on a daily basis
- Securing high-quality content placements on top blogs and publications (AKA Guest Blogging)
- Running Content Marketing campaigns
- Running link-building outreach campaigns using tools like Ahrefs, Moz and BuzzSumo
- Conducting blogger/influencer outreach campaigns (no cold calling - we hate it :)
- Coordinating freelance copywriters
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on campaign metrics
Key Requirements & Skills:
- Demonstrable fluency in English is essential
- Being an exceptional Copywriter
- Have 1+ years of experience producing and promoting quality content
- Run outreach and link-building campaigns
- Passionate for and in tune with the latest content marketing trends
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Should have a fair knowledge of SEO, Digital Marketing & Link Building
- Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Strong journalistic/copywriting skills
- Able to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Take the initiative, propose topics and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
But we'd prefer a bit more (additional skills):
- Extensive experience in SEO, Blogging, Digital & Content Marketing
- Experience in link-building and traffic generation
- Had your work published/featured on several well-known blogs / publications / websites (please provide links when applying)
- Have an extensive portfolio
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per Annum
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 10:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
Holiday: 28 days of paid annual leave + bank holidays
Location: City of London
Additional: Unlimited coffee, tea and snacks
What to do next?
If you're interested, please hit "Apply" and send us your CV / Resume / Portfolio outlining your experience along with samples of past work (if any).