EA to Chief Exec, Hammersmith, £42K, 1 year Mat Leave
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Office Angels
I'm working with one of the UK leading Medical facilities, in order to find a confident and experienced Executive Assistant to CEO / Office Manager in their modern Hammersmith office. This is a extremely fast paced role so a highly organised EA , who is confident with strong relationship building skills to cover 1 year Maternity cover.
- Extensive diary management
- Exec Team Meeting
- Assist with the preparation for meetings and conference calls
- Inbox management; flagging and corresponding on CEO's behalf
- Email management and action points from meetings
- Booking all business related travel; flights, hotels, train tickets
- Budget management
- Office building management
- Main point of contact for IT and Estate
- New starter coordination i.e. IT
- Event management
- Management of office contracts
You must be able to demonstrate supporting C Suite level, Chairman and or board level to be considered for this opportunity.
The successful candidate will be a organised, personable and proactive individual that can remain calm under pressure and prioritise an ever changing work load. If you have the above attributes and are looking for a new opportunity where you can implement processes and make a difference, please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy