Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Brandon James Ltd
A unique opportunity for a Project Secretary to join a small but successful architectural firm based in Chelsea.
The Project Secretary will join a growing architectural practice specialising in very high-end residential projects in Central London and the home counties. Projects range from luxury city apartments to very large private country homes.
The Project Secretary will support with administration duties and act as a PA to the Director. The role is also very client facing so you would be liaising with a wide variety of clients, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and other stakeholders on a daily basis. This will include high net worth individuals with demanding standards.
You will work closely with colleagues and have detailed knowledge of the jobs that they are working on.
The successful Project Secretary will have:
- At least 2 years of experience in professional practice
- Experience of working as a PA to a Director/Senior Manager
- Excellent Organisational and Administrative skills
- You must be well presented with immaculate communication skills
- Ideally, proficient with Photoshop and In-Design
The Project Secretary will benefit from
- Circa £30,000
- Generous holiday and benefit package
- Excellent training and development
If you are a Project Secretary looking for a great move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James:
Project Secretary / PA / Personal Assistant / Administrator / Office Manager / London / Chelsea / Photoshop / In-Design / Architecture