Site Admin Document Controller
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by EIREANN RECRUITMENT LTD
SITE ADMIN DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
SALARY £10-£15 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
PART TIME ROLE - 20 HOURS PER WEEK
Our client is one of the UK's leading M&E companies with their Head Quarters in Kings Cross. They now require a part time Site Admin Document Controller to join their project based in Farnborough. Essentially this role is around 4 hours a day, 5 days a week looking after the drawings and other admin support.
The role of Site Admin Document Controller involves the following tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Raise requisition orders for materials required for site and send to the buying department to be processed. Save the requisition in the share drive under the relevant folder and update the requisition register
- Once the purchase order is received back, save into the share drive under the purchase order folder
Good in materials including muck away/Concrete:
- Input in GRS
- Scan and file in server
- Copy twice, 1 for PJC file, 1 for Lend Lease File
- All muck away to be updated onto the waste transfer spreadsheet and waste transfer notes to be saved in the shared drive under the environment folder
- Log all plant deliver/collection notes onto the site plant spreadsheet
- Head office spreadsheet to be issued every Monday. Compare the site spreadsheet against head office and amend/highlight and discrepancies and return to the plant department before Wednesday
PJC Forms: (DABs, TBTs, Allocation Sheets, Equipment & Plant check sheets)
- Collect from boxes each morning
- Scan and file in server
- File away in relevant folder
- Upload historic drawings, RFIs etc. - no not issue alerts for these
- Upload current drawings - issue alerts for these
- Check daily for new revisions of drawings, spec, RFI responses etc.
- Print out new drawings and file in the relevant drawing folder i.e. ARUP or SHEDKM
- Get new drawings printed in A1 and add to the clip
- Collect induction forms (PJC and Lend Lease)
- Scan and copy CSCS/CPCS cards and file (server and hard copy)
- Enrol new starters on Donseed
- Help enrol new starters through Lend Lease security
- Update training matrix to incorporate new starters qualifications
- Raise when cards/ qualifications are due to expire
- Collate report and prepare for meeting
- Minute taking
- Issue minutes to all parties once typed up
- Amend weekly timesheets for all site workers and check with P/M before locking for the previous week
- Assist with any reports that are required by the P/M or Q/S
Should this amazing Site Admin Document Controller role be of interest to you, please submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.