Senior Projects Coordinator
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by GAP Recruitment (SW) Limited T/A Big Ant Group
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Projects Coordinator for our client based in Newton Abbot. Previous experience within Construction, Property, or Housing would be advantageous. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where priorities change often. No day is ever the same, and you will need to be hard working to be successful in this environment. The Projects you will be dealing with will be challenging, and can go on for a couple of years, so we are looking for a tenacious individual, capable of juggling and prioritising effectively. This opportunity will be extremely rewarding, and there is great progression potential for the right person. The successful candidate will become a pivotal part of this hardworking and successful team. You will need excellent communication, negotiation and administration skills to be successful in this role.
Duties associated with this position include;
- Effective Project Management of Property renovations, alterations and maintenance.
- Obtaining quotations and obtaining approval and sign off.
- Coordinating engineers & sub-contractors.
- Carrying out property searches based on specific client requirements and briefs.
- Liaison with Estate Agents, with a view to negotiating their assistance finding properties of interest.
- Acting as a pivotal point of contact in the office, for the Directors out in the field, Estate Agents, Architects, Trades People and Clients.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries effectively.
- Typing and setting up documents & reports.
- Administrative support to the Directors.
- Diary management and making travel arrangements.
- General administrative support; filing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
To be considered for this role you will be a highly organised individual, who is not afraid of hard work. You will need excellent systems knowledge and have confidence in your abilities. If you think this could be the challenge you have been waiting for, apply today!
Cathedral Appointments Ltd